What is PIPIOL?
Pipiol is a 100% Mexican camp created with high quality standards that offers programs designed by experts in the field to stimulate group integration.
Where is the Camp Located?
In Valle de Bravo (Mexico State)
How is the safety managed at PIPIOL?
- We follow meticulous safety protocols for each site and activity.
- We are very careful about every detail of hygiene in the preparation of our foods
- We have a paramedic on staff 24 hours a day.
- Our hacienda is always closed to the public. No one is allowed to enter without previous authorization.
- When the campers go to exterior sites you will always be accompanied by an emergency vehicle or rescue boat, and staff who carry high-frequency radios and a first-aid kit.
- We use helmets, harnesses and/or a lifejacket in all required situations.
- All of our gear is top of the line and meets international safety standards.
- Before any activity, the staff tests all of the equipment to make sure everything is perfectly safe.
For what ages is PIPIOL?
For kids between the ages 7 to 15. Our special program called MiniKids is for ages 4 to 6 and JEEP for young adolescents of ages 16 to 18.
If my child suffers an accident during the Camp, what is the protocol?
It depends on the severity of the accident, if our paramedic or doctor determines the kid’s needs specialized attention we are prepared to take him to a Clinic in Valle de Bravo or if necessary drive him or her to Mexico City. At the same time we will be in constant contact with you as parent or tutor.
What do I do If my child forgot or lost something at the Camp?
Please write us an e mail at [email protected] describing the lost/forgotten item, the name of your child, the Camp he or she attended to, and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Is the staff capacitated to manage the kids? At what age do you hire them?
Our Staff is composed by youths, from the ages of 20, who pass through a rigorous selection and training processes to develop skills in areas of child, corporate & creative development, adventure methods and techniques.
Still cannot find what you are looking for? Contact us